Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kimber Yates

When I die I'll be on time

4 posts in this topic

Kimber Yates did not understand at Hogwarts at all. He had been so excited to be a Hufflepuff, but now he was starting to give up on the whole thing. Now he almost hated the house and he was given a prefect badge. He'd naturally hidden it from his family, since he didn't want his family to see it at all. Instead it'd been burred in between the pages of one of his several dueling books. This shouldn't be too bad, right? No one would know and there wouldn't be an issue at all. Instead he kept it all a secret as he did with most things in his life.

But now he was at school and he couldn't hide the badge. He wasn't embarrassed by it, but he was sure they gave it to the wrong person. On top of that he finally was able to sleep in a bedroom again. On top of giving him the badge, the professor gave him a new dorm room with the sixth years. This was just fine with him though. He was working on not fighting with his new dormmate. Maybe they'd be friends?

No. But oh well.

So Kimber was sitting in the trophy room looking at his new badge. His fingers ran over the top of it the way he had longed to do over summer.

Love. It was such a strange word to hear, or to fell tingle off the tip of his tongue.

Surely at some point in his parent's marriage they must have felt something. They must have since they've managed to procreate three children... Sure either he or Louise could be counted as a mistake as they possibly weren't planning, or actually expecting twins.

But how was it supposed to feel? This was something that had been on his mind since he had first laid his eyes on Alice. His heart became strange to him, a now unformilier land in which he had to rediscover...

It wasn't long until London found himself in the trophy room where he found himself in more as of late since he had yet another fight with Ethan.. Yet, they still had become friends..

Walking into the room instantly spotting his brother holding something he couldn't make out at the time, he kept his distance from his Kimber, and he sat in the location of dueling trophy as things may have gotten weird with the silence that had always accord when the two were in the same room.

"Kimber."

Edited by London Yates

Kimber's hands brushed over the badge without too much trouble. It felt weird in his hand, but he wasn't sure he ever wanted to let go of it. Sure, he needed to pin it to his inform soon. But he wasn't sure. Instead he just kept holding onto it. Maybe this one thing would change the world? It'd already changed his world. For once, he didn't tell his parents everything. He was sort of shocked he hadn't been outed by one of his siblings, but there was a chance they didn't know either, but that seemed unlikely to him.

"Constantine." He hadn't even looked up, but he heard his brother's voice. And in that moment, he knew what he should probably do in order to keep London from telling their parents. But yet he didn't want to say anything yet. Instead he kept holding his badge carefully. "What are you doing up here?" It was a good question. This wasn't a place he'd expect to see his younger sibling. Then again, it wasn't a normal place for Kimber either.

He needed the silence.

A scowl had come onto London's face as Kimber used London's real name. "London." He quickly snarled at the use of his real name. He hated that name with a passion and has told Kimber countless times to call him London, but it was always to no avail.

"Well, uh.." London spoke trying to answer his brother's question. "Ethan and I." A small frown quickly replaced his scowl as he wasn't even sure if they two were still even friends. "I." He retorted his statement "Come here when I'm upset."

Standing from where he was sitting he walked to his brother and sat next to him "Where you planning on telling Louise and me?" Looking to Kimber's Prefect badge, London sighed as he took a small crumpled paper and placed it onto his lap.

"Looks like we both have responsibilities this year." It still rattled his mind as to how he became captain of the Ravenclaw Quidditch team, but then again Kimber was a prefect. Anything could happen.

Edited by London Yates

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0