#1 Puck Whitaker

Puck Whitaker

Ravenclaw

• Ravenclaw 6th Year
  • 992 posts
  • Quidditch Points:210
  • Wizard Points:191

Posted 21 September 2016 - 12:49 AM

Out Of Character Form: (Your character is NOT filling this out) PLEASE USE THIS FORM SERIOUSLY IF YOU'RE RPING WITH US.
Patient Name, House & Year: 
Puck Whitaker
Ravenclaw Fifth Year
Blood Type & Species: Halfblood Human
Allergies: Dittany, Mandrake, Bubotuber
Have you been treated in the wing before? Yes

What Term/Week does this RP take place: Term 1 Week 4 (Continued from here)
Time of Day Not sure
Damage Location: Eyes, spirit/psyche
Damage type: Blindness, panic/cowering/fear
Summarize: Puck walked into Potions class to be blinded by the Professor. Because she was blinded during the attacks in her first year, and it wasn't just her that was being blinded in the situation, she jumped to the conclusion that the school is under attack again. Blindness is also one of her worst fears now.
Other: Rapid breathing, dizziness, hypervigilance, sensitivity to sound, urgency <3

-----------------------------------------------------------

Shaking with dizziness and fear, Puck listened for any sign of struggle on the other side of the Hospital Wing doors. She was there to get help, not to become incapacitated by another round of attacks. When she heard nothing suspicious she courageously pushed the doors open, having successfully counted her steps to their location. 

"AJ'S MOM! THEY ARE IN THE DUNGEONS! HELP!" The young teen cried out uncharacteristically, tears running down her face. 

Her robes trembled around her, shaken by the hands that were gripping the fabric tightly. 

Edited by Puck Whitaker, 21 September 2016 - 10:10 PM.

#2 Gwendoline Ifans

Gwendoline Ifans

Little Squirt - 7th Year

• Ravenclaw Prefect
  • 2,431 posts
  • Quidditch Points:448
  • Wizard Points:237

Posted 28 September 2016 - 11:03 PM

Hi Puck, sorry to have kept you waiting a little bit!

Gwendoline had been going about the Hospital Wing, bored out of her mind as she counted their current stock of bandages.  Unless Euphemia or Tarquin were present, she found it all to be dull...  Ironic, really, given she'd never thought she needed people to liven a place up.  Nonetheless, she was practically counting the hours down until her shift ended, straightening the badges pinned to her robes when...

She turned, in shock.  Absolute shock, her eyes practically bulging out of her head as she surveyed her mentee, of whom she could never recall hearing speak.

But there wasn't time to revel in it, Puck was far too distressed for any momentary jokes.  It was becoming clear that it was serious.

"Puck, it's Gwen.." she tried to speak calmly, taking out the usual snark that tended to hang on to each syllable.  "I want you to tell me what's happening, so I can help you," she stepped forward, slowly, given the state of distress.  "Are you... okay?" she frowned.  The thought of her mentee not being okay almost caused her just as much distress, a feeling that was largely foreign to the older girl.

#3 Madam Braelin-VonHaus

Madam Braelin-VonHaus

Healer

• Hogwarts Staff
  • 1,850 posts
  • Quidditch Points:266
  • Wizard Points:323

Posted 10 January 2017 - 02:03 AM

Aurora had been laying on the couch in her office, curtains drawn shut, enclosing her in near total darkness. Shoes kicked off, comfortable pillow under her head, she dozed comfortably with very little to disturb the silence in the room, save for Sparky, who had decided that this was the perfect moment to be wide awake. Eventually the crup would settle down, so she ignored him.

She was well on her way to falling asleep when she heard a commotion out in the main part of the Hospital Wing. Of course, she was on her feet in an instant, shoes forgotten as she ran for the door and yanked it open. She came towards Puck, who had bitten Aurora all those years ago. Literally.

The healer came up alongside Gwen and placed a hand on her shoulder, a gesture that said let me. "Puck, it's Madam VonHaus. Talk to me. What happened?"

#4 Puck Whitaker

Puck Whitaker

Ravenclaw

• Ravenclaw 6th Year
  • 992 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 06:08 AM

The teenaged girl stared blindly ahead, head twitching to the side once upon hearing a footstep in front of her that had her mirroring a step back and raising her hands. Upon hearing the older healer's voice Puck sank to the floor in tears, "I can't see," she whispered helplessly, her body racked with another sob. Why was this happening? 

Contact with the floor made her realize just how cold she was, her body responding with a violent chill resolving into shivers. Her head jerks from side to side in sudden movements with every little sound.  

#5 Madam Braelin-VonHaus

Madam Braelin-VonHaus

Healer

• Hogwarts Staff
  • 1,850 posts
  • Quidditch Points:266
  • Wizard Points:323

Posted 23 January 2017 - 03:41 AM

Oh Puck, Aurora thought to herself as she reached out to touch the young Ravenclaw, hand coming to cradle her jaw. Huh, well, it seemed like Aura had found herself a new swear word replacement. "Don't bite me, please," she said with a slight grin, though her patient could obviously not see it or take comfort in it.

"Being blind can be quite terrifying -- believe me, I've been there." And in a much more permanent way when she was a teenager. She moved to sit down next to the young woman and with a hand under her chin, Aurora angled Puck's head towards her. "Let me take a look here," she murmured as she looked closely at Puck's pupils.

"Take a breath," she instructed, "and tell me who is in the dungeons, Puck?"

#6 Puck Whitaker

Puck Whitaker

Ravenclaw

• Ravenclaw 6th Year
  • 992 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 05:41 AM

The teenager jerked away from the hand touching her jaw, but the hand followed with her, and a gentle voice calmly asked her not to bite... which she was about to do. She didn't like people touching her, and she really didn't like people touching her face. But this was a healer and healers needed to touch people to fix things.

Puck needed this fixed. So she didn't bite. And she didn't pull away.

Allowing her face to be touched and head to be angled, even allowing someone in such close proximity, was creating a lot of tension and she started shaking again. 

"Deatheaters," she whispered, barely audible as her eyes clenched shut. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: puckitup, fifth year potions, blind

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users