Welcome back to VH! We've just upgraded our software and themes and still have some fine-tuning to do. Please be patient while we get everything working right!  For information about the changes and to report any bugs or theme issues, please visit the Board Upgrade forum. Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Madam Carter

Thread Invasion Requests

1 post in this topic

If you have already started a thread and would like for me to invade it briefly, then please fill out the form below. This request does not guarantee my presence but it also does not limit it. I maintain the right to invade any thread in the library at my on discretion. I just don't have the time to read through every RP in here and want to make sure that I'm not missing an amazing opportunity to hang out with you guys.

I have requested for a brief description of what is going on in the RP so that I can get a vibe for how I want to join. Please keep your responses to only 1 or 2 sentences. I don't need to know everything.

Do not use this form to request a full-on RP with me. If you would like a more involved thread with me, then please PM/IM me directly so we can discuss.

[FONT=Arial][B]Log-in Name:[/B]
[B]Link to Thread:[/B] [url=LINKHERE]Link[/URL]
[B]Brief description of what has happened so far:[/B][/FONT]

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0