Marigold Whitaker

Rumor Wall

73 posts in this topic

Ryan frowned when he returned to the Rumor Wall, before writing two simple words at the bottom:

STOP BEING MEAN, IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY COME FIND HER COUSIN
ALAYAN IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD <3

Fight me.

Can you all please stop crossing out your stuff? It's hard to follow when you slash other people's words. And I like reading everything.

Sky heard this particular bathroom was haunted and since he'd never met a ghost before, his natural curiosity was piqued. He expected a haunted bathroom to look well, more haunted with the stereotypical Halloween like decor instead of just looking like a regular bathroom. Feeling let down by the ambience, he began gazing around looking for the resident ghost, but being an impatient 11 year old he quickly tired of this. He saw a wall that was covered in graffiti so he wandered over and began reading it. He came across one that made him laugh.

Juan is the coolest. Like ice cool. Super cool.

On a level no one will ever be at.

Normally he was against vandalism, but for this he'd make an exception. He decided to write a reply of sorts with an arrow pointing to his response.

So is Schuyler. They should be bros.

Duuuuuuuuude I've heard about you. I'm so down to be bros.

STOP BEING MEAN, IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY COME FIND HER COUSIN
ALAYAN IS THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD <3

Fight me.

time and place. ill be there.

Desmond left again. No one was going to mess with his family.

Ryan frowned when he returned to the wall in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. Someone had written that they should stop crossing out stuff, which he promptly crossed out himself. Then, he noticed that under the words "Fight me" that he had previously written, were the words time and place, so he decided that he should respond.

Third floor corridor. Friday. Two o'clock.

Maybe if he was vague enough he could get out of this.

Walking back into the bathroom to see what was on the wall, there was the time and place. Desmond knew where he was going on Friday. He didn't know who this person was, but no one messes with his family.

I'll see you then. D.P.

He didn't know who it was, but family will always comes first. And he was not going to let this bully write things about his cousin.

Nobody named Juan is cool. There just isn't a single juan of them.

Desmond Potter is a filthy cat thief.

-RA

She smirked as she walked out of the bathroom and she signed the rumor with Rowan's initials.

Did Rowan really write that, he told her it was not his fault at all. That it was Havana that made him do it. That was the last time he would ever trust a Slytherin.

Desmond Potter is a filthy cat thief.

-RA

Desmond did no such thing, Havana is an evil Slytherin and shouldn't be trusted.

Rhett had enough of this; The rumor wall wasn't something that he partook in, so he decided to write something of his own

Guys, you're all terrible people. Get over it.

-RLS

Alayna had an idea. A possibly risky idea, but an idea nonetheless and when certain ideas popped into her brain she just had to see them through. So the girl innocently skipped herself down to a certain bathroom wall and withdrew a forgery quill from her pocket. If Alecia was going to continue talking about boys all the time with her, then this was going to be her punishment. And it was a good punishment… if she did say so herself.

Jake Morent is the most beautiful, kind, and perfect boy in all of Hogwarts. I love him and want him to be mine.

Love,

HIS FUTURE GIRLFRIEND

♥ ♥ ♥  Alecia Yates ♥ ♥ ♥

Jake Morent is the most beautiful, kind, and perfect boy in all of Hogwarts. I love him and want him to be mine.

Love,

HIS FUTURE GIRLFRIEND

Lies. Alayna can't except the fact that she is in love with both Jake and Fluke. May the best Gryffinclaw win!

P.S. Who is Jake?

Edited by Alecia Yates

Love,

HIS FUTURE GIRLFRIEND

Lies. Alayna can't except the fact that she is in love with both Jake and Fluke. May the best Gryffinclaw win!

The above message has been deleted because it contains either false or private information that should not be open for public viewing. Please let me direct your attention to this heart instead for your viewing pleasure ->

NOTE: THIS RUMOR WALL IS OPEN TO NEW YEAR VH35 RUMORS.

Ryan was still annoyed and angry about being hexed by the Head Girl. Who had decided that it would be a good idea to give that bigoted Slytherin any kind of power in the school?

So he decided that it was time to go back to the Rumor Wall. 

KELLY ASHCROFT IS A WEREWOLF

Lapis smirked at the writings on the wall. She picked up her black Sharpie. "Time to write." She said , cackling.

ALAYNA WEASLEY IS A LAME-O. - Lapis Rocks 

Lapis Rocks is totes amazing ! - River Wolfe

THANX RIVER.

KELLY ASHCROFT IS NOT A WEREWOLF. SHE'S A DEMON FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION.

MAESSON TRYS TOO HARD TO BE COOL

Lapis Lazuli Rocks wrote this all except for rivers message. <3

It'd been a while since Bryony had come and read the Rumour Wall. Something she used to do quite a lot as an underclassmen, she now longer had as much time on her hands. 

Though she pursed her lips together, pulling her wand out to scribe something. Though she wasn't sure if she would be doing it. 

She smirked and did it anyway. Making sure to disguise her writing all the while 

Ascribed on the stone, off to the left side of the wall, in a not so obvious place,  was now written 

@Axel Blackwood has gotten totally hot

At least it was sort of benevolent. 

Then she paused and took it upon herself to make some edits 

KELLY ASHCROFT IS NOT A WEREWOLF. SHE'S A DEMON FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION. Neither. She's a superpower who goes about things the wrong way sometimes. But generally had good ideas.  

Then she paused wanting to add something else. 

@Damaris Denton & @Killian Dracel are a terrible Duo

Lame. But at least it added a little variety.

And then she left again. 

Cap was busy taking selfies from various angles when something caught her eye on the wall. She promptly had to add something underneath it. No one trash talked her best friend.

@Damaris Denton & @Killian Dracel are a terrible Duo

who take the best selfies besides Cap Delacroix xoxo

Kelly wasn't surprised at all to see that someone scribbled in word of her super-stardom, but she was here today to make her own contribution.

Using her left hand (fool-proof) and neon ink, scrawling in a way that looks suspiciously similar to Comic Sans MS, Kelly Ashcroft's favorite font, the Head Girl penciled in:

ROSIE ROUX HAS A BIG LESBIAN CRUSH ON KELLY ASHCROFT.

Rosie glared at the wall.

Then glared some more.

And then she decided to stoop to Kelly's level.

She wrote without attempting to mask her hand, happy to let her name be put to the scrawl:

KELLY ASHCROFT WAS DUMPED BY

PUCK WHITACKER BECAUSE PUCK FOUND OUT

KELLY HARVESTS WEREWOLF MEAT!

Mature.

Sure, Moaning Myrtle's bathroom was "technically" the "girl's room," but Axel had grown to be great mates with Myrty over the years. She may wail a lot, but he doused her pain with constant jokes (read: he intensified it) and he considered her a solid pal. Plus he knew about the chicks jotting crap on the wall, and when drowned with boredom, he needed an outlet. 

What he didn't expect to see was "Axel Blackwood has gotten totally hot." He had no idea that girls thought of him that way, and it took a moment for the statement to sink in before he grinned, fist-pounding the air. "'eyyyyyyyyyyyyy, still got it." (What 'it' was, he'd never know, nor did he ever have) 

He proceeded to scrawl his phone number beside the words.

Axel Blackwood has gotten totally hot. (call me over break 123-456-7890)

Stay in your 'Lane'.

-H.