Be sure to check out the Pre-Hogwarts Primary Resource Center for loads of helpful links and information, but if you still have any questions, just ask us here!
Important Things to Remember:
- Pre-Hogwarts Primary takes place during the summer before you are sorted. OOC you may begin your workbook any time during the year before you're sorted, for example those of you sorted in VH36 can begin your workbook as soon as the VH35 students have been sorted, but IC your character is attending it as if they were in summer school.
- You don't have to do anything in particular in order to start your Workbook. Instructions are here, so just take a look at that, and go ahead and post so you can begin your lessons.
- No matter what blood status your character has, or how they were raised, In Character they must attend Pre-Hogwarts Primary and RP that they are attending it. However, Out of Character, you do not need to participate in or complete the program in order to be sorted and go to Hogwarts.
- For the moment, if you've completed PHP prior to VH24, you will not be getting one of the profile certificates. If this changes in the future, we'll make an announcement to let everyone know.
- If you've completely finished your workbook, and want to post the very last 'I'm Done!' post, you may do so without having posted in the Sorting Ceremony yet. You'll still receive full credit for a complete workbook without the Sorting Ceremony Post Link, as long as everything else meets the minimum requirements.
- The VHYear in your Workbook Tags should be the year your character is getting sorted, not the Current VH year. For example, everyone posting workbooks now should have VH35 as their subtitle even though we are currently in VH34.
- If you need your Workbook Title or Subtitle changed, all you need to do is send one of us a PM or post here and we'll change it for you as soon as possible. This is much easier than creating a whole new workbook.
- If you began a Workbook, but were not sorted for whatever reason, you will need to start a new Workbook for whatever new VH year you're being sorted. We have no way of moving old Workbooks out of the Records Cabinet, and we mass move all the current ones at the end of the year, so we won't be able to hold them in the Library for you.
- Other things as we think of them.
An additional note, students should please not post here answering each other's questions, so we avoid any confusion and misunderstanding. Someone will answer all of your questions as soon as possible.
Also, if you'd feel more comfortable asking a question in private, feel free to send one of us a PM! We're always happy to help and answer questions! <3
Edited by Mrs Blithe, 09 January 2017 - 04:19 AM.