• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mrs Blithe

Mrs Blithe

Pre-Hogwarts Instructor

• Hogwarts Instructor
  • 351 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 12:39 AM

Need some clarification on a particular lesson or assignment? Just noticed you accidentally put the wrong class year in your workbook title, or posted your RP in the classroom instead of the park? Use the form below for help!

If you have a question more general in nature but still relates to PHP, you may use the PHP Questions & Answers thread. If it's more applicable to VH as a whole, consider instead the main!VH Questions & Answers forum.

Please note that we can only edit topic titles or move threads within PHP forums, and we are unable to delete topics. If your needs are different from what we can help with, please use the main!VH Topic or Post Problems thread.

If you prefer not to use the code, it's fine--but please do include the lesson number or thread link to make it easier on us. <3

[font=arial][size=3]I have a question about Lesson [b]##[/b]![/size]

Your question goes here.[/font]
[font=arial][size=3]Fix me, please![/size]

[url=""]Link to Thread[/url]

[b]What can we help with?[/b] (title/subtitle correction, thread moved from one PHP forum to another)[/font]

Edited by Mrs Blithe, 09 January 2017 - 05:37 AM.

#2 Viviana Caprioli

Viviana Caprioli

Unsorted

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 08:11 PM

I'm having a big issue on Lesson 2. I can't get the underline function to work with the coding, but it won't. Please help!!

#3 Mrs Blithe

Mrs Blithe

Pre-Hogwarts Instructor

• Hogwarts Instructor
  • 351 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 08:33 PM

Hello! ^_^

I'm not really sure why it wouldn't work D: I took a look and it's all fixed now? 
If it helps, this is what the code looked like when I finished:

[color=#DAA520][u]When I was 9, my friends and I sneaked out to a haunted island just outside Venice called Poveglia. It was the first time I felt real magic inside me. I was also terrified![/u][/color]

I hope that helps? If you have any other problems with coding, or anything, let me know! <3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: php vh35

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users