Weasley

Technical issues and errors

309 posts in this topic

Hm. I checked and it sounds like if AOL had shut us down as spam, the emails would bounce back. And I'm not getting more rejected email than usual.

Is there anyone out there with aol/aim email addresses who IS getting their notification emails?

^ I'm getting notifications on both Margaret's and my alter's AOL emails!

I noticed though that while all of my notifications are pouring in as normal into Margaret's account, some emails have been sent to Spam on my alter's account.

Hi! I clicked on the Sort Me button and clicked begin but didn't finish replying to it. I hit the back button thinking I'd like to try filling the form in sections and for some reason I get a blank page that says confirm form resubmission and nothing happened. Unfortunately I'm now unable to find the Sort Me option again. Any assistance in fixing this problem will be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Summer MacLeod

Hi Summer. The sorting form was only online briefly for testing to make sure it was working correctly. It'll come back for real tomorrow.

When it does, don't use your browser's back button to navigate, you'll get errors. There are back buttons in the form or you can access each section from buttons on the main Sort Me! page.

Suddenly, tonight, I've stopped getting email notices on threads I'm following on any of my accounts.   Last email notice I received was 9:23 a.m. this morning. (Central time)

I've checked all my notification settings and they're set to receive emails.  I've checked the spam folder and there's no VH emails in it.

Help please?

I have also stopped receiving email notifications for things (PMs are the only ones I have them on for, so I can't comment on thread replies etc.) They did come back for a while after the last time I posted in here, but now they're gone again. Sorry Weasley :c  

I'm just here to say me too. I mean I don't exactly enjoy emails. So I have them turned off on bry but forgot to on my presort alt, but then noticed they've actually stopped coming in for him? Sooooo I dunno really I'm just saying me too

update: womp womp someone answered it for me :^)

Edited by Isobel Blake